Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Mesa Boogie TriAxis Guitar Preamp Version 2.0 with Factory PHAT Mod on LEAD1 RED Mode
Modifications (if any): factory PHAT Mod from Mesa Boogie, no other mods
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Manual & tags from Mesa Boogie
Location (City,State or City,Country): Plantation/Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Contact Info: PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): jjgator76 on ebay, gator99 on jemsite, ss.org, metalguitarist.org, jp.com forum - recent transactions with djpharoah & November5th on ss.org
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900USD obo shipped to lower/continental USA; would consider trading for a Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier Head + cash if necessary based on condition
Pictures:

For sale is a Mesa Boogie Triaxis guitar preamp, version 2.0 with the Phat Mod for $900 obo. It is in good condition with some rack case rash/scratches, and it is fully functional. It has been kept in an air condition/smoke free environment. The manual and all the tags are included. This is also available for local pickup in S. Florida for less $ since there would be no shipping costs.

For more information, please visit the Mesa Boogie website:

Mesa Boogie Triaxis Pre Amplifiers

The manual can be viewed here:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Triaxis.pdf

All the pictures of the unit can be seen at the following link:

Mesa Boogie Triaxis - FOR SALE pictures by jjgiol - Photobucket

Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you have any questions regarding this unit.

Regards,
Juan

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Just want to help you sell this thing. This is by far the best sounding rack preamp I've ever played through. It absolutely NAILS every Mesa Mark sound and is extremely flexible, but most of you already know that :)

It's 8 preamps in one.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I've recently listed all my distortion pedals for sale because of this thing :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.