Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Nuclear Yellow" Kramer Striker FR424, one of the early MusicYo models. Also comes with EVH D-Tuna.

NOTE: I don't know when or how it happened, as there is no other damage to the guitar, but the threaded piece onto which you would normally screw a trem arm is missing. Baffled.

Love this guitar, and may end up keeping it, but I'm just seeing if there's any interest as I've been offered a steal on a guitar I've wanted for a long time, and money from this sale could go towards it.

£200obo plus shipping.

TRADE: Despite only really wanting to sell this to fund a specific purchase, I would still like to see what other people could offer up for trade. This guitar is great, but I do fancy a change regardless. If any of you know me, you should know I don't keep my 6 strings for very long :lol:

Pictures

This is the only "damage" to the guitar - a hairline crack in the paint on the neck joint, barely noticeable

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
NOTE: I don't know when or how it happened, as there is no other damage to the guitar, but the threaded piece onto which you would normally screw a trem arm is missing. Baffled.
They can work themselves loose sometimes. Its not really indicative of abuse to the guitar. Its an easy fix, as most Floyd Rose brand trem arms come with the piece you'd need anyway. :yesway:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying not to man but times are hard :lol: I can't really justify getting a guitar without selling another, and this is the one I use the least! But who knows, with some new pickups and some more play time I might just fall in love with it again. I just wanted to put the feelers out

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Chris, you got your wish :squint: The guitar I was selling this to fund is no longer for sale. So I'll keep this and upgrade it I guess! :locked:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.