Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be decent if it was the first time I'd heard it, but compared to the original, not a patch. Just shows you how much hardcore has changed really. The 3 parts that pissed me off were his vocals full stop, not playing that awesome double bass part at the start, and those awful dischord efforts on the 6th 5th and 4th strings you hear with 99% of all hardcore bands.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Wow, Architect's cover sucks. Even the production is worse and there's nowhere near the note clarity of the original.

Though, this is still the best SG song

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Fuckin ay, there aint nowt wrong with Stampin' Ground!

Architects I can take or leave tbh. Not really diggin the pretentious new wave shit we've got goin on over here at the moment...

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
Architects I can take or leave tbh. Not really diggin the pretentious new wave shit we've got goin on over here at the moment...
Quoted for win. We either have pretentious bands wanting to be Meshuggah/Sikth or bands that are keeping it so old-school that they think metal ended with Slayer:rant:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sikth are another band that no-one is gonna be able to touch in terms of their music. I remember the first time I heard them, I was just stunned

1 - 14 of 14 Posts