Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to not lose any data, having had a big crash a week or so ago, I've been saving data more often. Tried saving some just now, and the program crashed. Not only did it crash, but it pulled the whole fucking laptop down with it.

Fuck.

This is why I have an iMac, so I don't have to deal with this MS bullshit at home.

[action=Leon]is just venting. Made a h8 thread. Feels good.[/action]

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Good, good. Let the h8 flow through you.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Simple.

1. Toss HP out window.
2. Procure Apple product.
3. ???
4. Profit*

*from an increase in productivity.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
....meh.

Maybe you guys are doing it wrong. I've never had a problem with my PC in the 5 years that I've had it...and it's a fuckin Dell!
Never even the slightest hiccup? I've had problems with every Windows PC I've owned.

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Never even the slightest hiccup? I've had problems with every Windows PC I've owned.
I mean, I've had small problems, but I've had that on macs too. Actually, one time I got locked out of my account on the Mac we had in the recording studio at school, and no one had any idea how that happened. But it's a computer. These things happen.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I mean, I've had small problems, but I've had that on macs too. Actually, one time I got locked out of my account on the Mac we had in the recording studio at school, and no one had any idea how that happened. But it's a computer. These things happen.
Account issues are almost always PEBKAC errors. :lol:

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Account issues are almost always PEBKAC errors. :lol:
no way man. I had like 5 people try the password. It also acted like it was going to start up my account, and then it kicked me out. It reacted totally differently when i typed in the wrong password. It was fucked up.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
My morning...
Wake up..
Look at P.C....
Win 7 SP1..... :ugh:
Here we go.....

Download it ok......
Installs.....
Please wait while windows reboots...
Grabs drink.. still waiting.
Plays 3 songs on UberBangerTwanger.... please wait.... :rant:
Create world peace, terraforms several planets in distant solar systems and nail a hot alien chick Kirk style.....

STILL FUCKING WAITING.... :pissed:

Reboot machine manually.... restarts... Please wait while microsoftpenis updates your system.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK.... :scream:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
My morning...
Wake up..
Look at P.C....
Win 7 SP1..... :ugh:
Here we go.....

Download it ok......
Installs.....
Please wait while windows reboots...
Grabs drink.. still waiting.
Plays 3 songs on UberBangerTwanger.... please wait.... :rant:
Create world peace, terraforms several planets in distant solar systems and nail a hot alien chick Kirk style.....

STILL FUCKING WAITING.... :pissed:

Reboot machine manually.... restarts... Please wait while microsoftpenis updates your system.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK.... :scream:
You don't need SP1 if you kept your computer up to date. I woke up this morning and had to install one small update, 20 seconds later (after a reboot) all was well. :shrug:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
You don't need SP1 if you kept your computer up to date. I woke up this morning and had to install one small update, 20 seconds later (after a reboot) all was well. :shrug:
Still wanted 70 odd meg of sp1 :confused:
I run windows update every day.
Aww well.. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.. :mad:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Service Packs include updates and security stuff not included in other updates as well as past updates.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts