Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

He has to wait longer when he takes pictures of his balls and uploads them :D

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
OK. I know AT&T owns a fuckton of telecommunications companies. It's hard to know who owns what :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I know right?? If Verizon joins in on this, they must be all secretly talking to each other. Maybe they're a little upset about somewhat losing the internet cap thing (iirc)

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I know right?? If Verizon joins in on this, they must be all secretly talking to each other. Maybe they're a little upset about somewhat losing the internet cap thing (iirc)
Would you really be $urpri$ed?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
If you follow, they all usually match eachother so Verizon's got something coming down the pipeline.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

He has to wait longer when he takes pictures of his balls and uploads them :D
He doesn't have to wait that long, they're such small pics:rofl:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
If you follow, they all usually match eachother so Verizon's got something coming down the pipeline.
Ugh....and if they do I think I'd just buy a cheap phone and use month-to-month plans with a carrier like Boost.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
if you have an adsl or cable connection in your home, I bet its also capped to 1mbps upload. this is nothing new or shocking. The fact that the cell network can handle more than that is more surprising to me.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
if you have an adsl or cable connection in your home, I bet its also capped to 1mbps upload. this is nothing new or shocking. The fact that the cell network can handle more than that is more surprising to me.
Thats why everyone should use FiOS when available :D Upload is very generous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts