Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at Randall Satan's. Check out the guy 'Hating Pyramids' posts. I'm not against religion at all. If you want to believe then fire away. However, religion is like a dick. It's fine to have one, just don't try and shove it down my throat and get butt hurt when you're told not to.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f30/randall-satan-prototype-121057.html

·
Los Cochinos
994 Posts
2012 and these kooks are still around... From Hating-Pyramids:
Where do you think Andy Timmons got his super style and good music? huh? He made a pact with the devil as almost all the music artist in this industry, or you are such of innocent that you think he made the songs by himself? aahhahah Satan was the music guy of Heaven
I think listening to Vital Remains' Dechristianize is in order...

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
If I want to read a bunch of nonsense from internet punks on topics UNRELATED to the board's purpose, I can hit the motorcycle forums, or even sevenstring.org.
:/

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

That guy is awesomely over the top crazy. :lol:

·
Guitar noob
2,202 Posts
I read this back when it was posted and was like, oh man if this is the reaction the name gets, then HELL YEAH I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION! Love when people get pissed off over nothing. It's just a name haha... The sad part of it all is that it probably wont be named exactly SATAN, cause that would be a copyright infringement :O
But it will probably just be SÅTÅN or something similar...

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Awesome said:
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a guitar rise up out of the sea,

having seven strings, and under the strings disappearing pyramids and on the

headstock the name of Ibanez.

And the guitar which I saw was like unto a Fender Strat, only more super, and the

pickups were as the mouth of a lion and the Hoshinoites gave it power and great

tuning stability.

And I saw the headstock as it were cracked to death; and his deadly wound was healed:

and all the world wondered after the Universe.

And they worshipped the Hoshinoites which gave power unto the UV777: and they worshipped the guitar, saying, Who is like unto the UV? who is able to make shred with him?

And there was given unto him an amp, distorting great scales and whammy bar tricks; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And they shredded in blasphemy against the Rappers and Boy Bands, to blaspheme their names, and their tabernacle, and

those that mime on stage.

And it was given unto them to make war with the Fenderites, and to overcome them: and power was given them over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that shred upon the earth shall worship them, whose names are not written in the book of Guitar for the Practising Musician slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have absolute pitch, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the pointy headstock must be killed with the pointy headstock. Here is the patience and the faith of the Fusionites

And I beheld another player coming up out of Westbury, New York; and he had a bald head and shades, and he shredded as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first guitarist before him, as he taught him at some point and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first guitarist, whose deadly tendonitis was healed.

And he doeth great harmonics, so that he maketh dive bombs come down from heaven on the earth in the hearing of men,

and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those artificial harmonics which he had power to do in the sight of the audience, who is listening; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image of the JS-1, which had the wound by a reverse headstock, and did live.

And ATD had power to give life unto the image of the guitar, that the image of the guitar should swirl, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the swirl should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their headstock, or in their neck plate.

and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the guitar, or the number of his name, as it would

breacheth copyyright.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Seven hundred and seventy seven.
:lol:

·
Serious Bedroom Guitarist
982 Posts
I read this back when it was posted and was like, oh man if this is the reaction the name gets, then HELL YEAH I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION! Love when people get pissed off over nothing. It's just a name haha... The sad part of it all is that it probably wont be named exactly SATAN, cause that would be a copyright infringement :O
Come ON, of all people swedes can't use umlauts etc that way :-D

For all you others: å is a completely different letter from a. SÅTÅN would be pronounced something like "sawtawn"...

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Why does Jemsite still operate like it's 2001? :lol:

It makes SS and MG look like fucking Japan.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Go the Ikea route and give it a mean sounding Swedish name that has absolutely nothing to do with the product, like the Randall Våldtäkt de Kristlig...

No, wait...

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
2012 and these kooks are still around... From Hating-Pyramids: I think listening to Vital Remains' Dechristianize is in order...
Man, Timmons was one of the legitimately nicest guys in the business I've ever met. What a punk. :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts