Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I seriously doubt that any of you are close enough to take advantage of this - or maybe very few are interested to begin with... but...

After acquiring the Mark V, I'm going to move my Lone Star. It's a Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Classic 2x12, and it's a beast. It sounds fantastic - all but 2 drive tubes have been replaced. New black grillcloth.

Curtains in the windows, wheels... and I looks like a big Tylenol...

I'm looking mostly for trades. I'm interested in a Fender American Stratocaster, a Fender American Telecaster, a U.S. G&L Legacy. Partial trade plus cash for a Seagull Maritime acoustic/electric or similar. I would like for any trade to have a case.

Trade value is $1150. Members here can purchase the thing for $1000 cash OBO - if you pick the bastard up or I meet you somewhere. I'm not shipping this 90-pound horse.

I don't have any references here... on Reverb, under "Bacon's Gear," I have a 5-star record.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/msg/d/fsot-mesa-boogie-lone-star/6564666143.html

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Drew should buy this and schlep it across the country.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol: I have a Mark V AND a Roadster head right now, last thing I need is a combo, as well. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:lol: I have a Mark V AND a Roadster head right now, last thing I need is a combo, as well. :lol:
I thought you wanted a combo for jams? :D

(Though, a Mesa 2x12 is . . . a handful.)

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot to mention that I take PayPal - again, if you're in a position to meet me somewhere and pick the beast up.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol: I have a Mark V AND a Roadster head right now, but I really miss my old Nomad combo, so I should buy this!
Abusing my mod privleges to reply to this - I really don't, actually. At the time I always thought the Mesa was spiritually kind of a "Mark V" (which didn't exist at the time) more than anything else, and now that they actually DO make a Mark V, and that it does everything I liked about my Nomad but better, I'm good. :lol:

Of the Mesas out there now, honestly, the Lone Star is one of the more unique ones, and would be a KILLER blues rock rig.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.