Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Theory Guy
214 Posts
The Rocky one was creepy. :lol:

Anybody remember the mew glitch in Pokemon? I did that with a bunch of different trainers once, and got creeped the fuck out because if you try to talk to people during the glitch, sometimes they'll back away from you like half your face is eaten off by acid, and just before the fight, the trainer message from the trainer you teleported/flew away from sometimes appears. On one particular instance, the message was some really abstract and existential monologue that made me think the game was going to eat me, or at least crash and lose all of my data. A very "WTF?" moment. :lol:

·
Theory Guy
214 Posts
That would do it. I was 7 when it came out, so I was right in that demographic. Just playing the game as it was intended eventually lost its appeal, though, so you found out about all the crap that you could make go wrong in the game (The "missingno" glitch is usually where this would start.). The original Red and Blue versions were so easy to glitch up, even my prepubescent self could figure it out. :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
:lol: I love the Angry Video Game Nerd. That Rocky part was fucking hilarious.

I always work with QA on reporting and finding bugs and some of them can be pretty hilarious. They get ranked according to importance and we try to fix them all, but since they are only fixed in their order of importance, oftentimes some bugs are reported but not fixed. If a minor bug is left in a game, it might have just been ignored, but if a major bug is left in a game, it probably was never found in the first place.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
NES Toaster? Want!

haha, I did all the same things on Double Dragon

MOUNTAIN KING!! hahaha, I played that too much xD
Never knew that trick though and would've liked to!

That Rocky one was friggin hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ran into glitches all the time and even did a well known one on purpose ("guile cuffs"):
*I didn't know you could break out of it. I would just leave the game there and the round would never end

1 - 9 of 9 Posts