Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
He's figuring out how to make them out of bones. His own bones.
First I was going to ask if you're serious but then I understand you was joking.

Actually, I was just watching pictures of Krokodile drug addicts with their flesh all rotting off showing barebones and shit so maybe that had to do with it.

These guys could make a fortune selling clean bones to guitar makers for bone nuts and tuner knobs :flex:
WARNING!!!!!!

(looking at krokodil addicts makes me dizzy just thinking about it... people with rotting faces and shit)

·
Ear Punisher
858 Posts
First I was going to ask if you're serious but then I understand you was joking.

Actually, I was just watching pictures of Krokodile drug addicts with their flesh all rotting off showing barebones and shit so maybe that had to do with it.

These guys could make a fortune selling clean bones to guitar makers for bone nuts and tuner knobs :flex:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CqRbmG1edV0/maxresdefault.jpg

WARNING!!!!!!

(looking at krokodil addicts makes me dizzy just thinking about it... people with rotting faces and shit)
:puke: I should have heeded the warning... :noplease:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I think that looks fucking awesome. With time the colour will change even more and will be killer. Don't care much for the design itself but the colour and the appearance of it is cool.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts