Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I didn't watch the video, but I was wondering what the hell "tea leaves" had to do with Guitar Center. I was thinking maybe Guitar Center released a pedal called "Tea Leaves Chorus" or "Tea Leaves Noise Gate" or "Tea Leaves Overdrive" etc. :lol: I was wondering how in the world you got "thief" from "tea leaf," but I guess it's another case of that bizarre Cockney rhyming slang.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Sam Ash is still around. Dunno how well they're doing, but they seem to be plugging along despite Music Row closing and GC going out of their way to open a branch down the street from every major Sam Ash store.
There was a pretty big Sam Ash near where I lived up until early last year. I thought it shut down from lack of business, but it just moved to a new location less than a mile away that happened to be about half the size. While I was selling my guitars and other gear on Reverb at the time, I sold my pedals and less pricey stuff at Sam Ash. I remember they gave me a decent price for my Vox wah-wah pedal. $45 or $50 if I remember correctly. I had some guitars listed on Reverb for as long as 4-6 months before I agreed to a price (I was flooded with lowball offers and trade offers, though, some for really nice guitars), and even then it was still only about 50% of what I originally paid, maybe a little more than that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.