Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here, thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm from melbourne Australia, I'm around sevenstring.org a fair bit so some of you may know me. I ride my kangaroo to work most mornings to check my emails and browse forums etc, the usual.

We just got electricity in my area and I'm pretty excited to say that I just got the first electric guitar and amplifier in my suburb! Maybe you guys have heard of these things before?? :cool:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Sweet, man. My kangaroo died last month. :( He was my best friend in the world and the best transportation in the doomlands of glory.

So I assume your area must have been destroyed my Demon Lord Theo Smithers XII... and THAT'S why you didn't have electricity until recently?

Anyway, welcome to the land of Metal.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
So I assume your area must have been destroyed my Demon Lord Theo Smithers XII... and THAT'S why you didn't have electricity until recently?
And his vanguard of Cacodemons and Hell Knights!

*Nyarlath has been playing lots of Doom 3 lately

·
Serious Bedroom Guitarist
982 Posts
Sweet, man. My kangaroo died last month. :( He was my best friend in the world and the best transportation in the doomlands of glory.

Anyway, welcome to the land of Metal.
Sorry to hear about skippy... The polar bears we ride to the internet in Sweden are more resilient - bear cavalry!

I like this forum with members from all over. It also means a steady inflow of posts at all hours of the day :D

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
You've got that backwards. The Satan Ants need help from HaGGuS :hungus:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Welcome fellow convict. :)
Satan ants.. aka Bulldog ants, aka nasty mother fuckers that rape naked feet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts