Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will post pictures of everything tonight.

Schecter PT Goldtop(never seen another goldtop anywhere..maybe a prototype?)
Mahogany body,
Maple neck/rosewood fretboard
Mods: Sperzels, Duncan JB in bridge, Duncan Designed in neck, LP goldtop style knobs, cream toggle switch, push/pull tone pot coil tap, chrome covered neck pickup, open coil bridge pickup with 1 cream bobbin topper (zebra bridge pickup).
Very good condition, a few pick swirls and a little buckle rash on the back. Comes with Hardshell case
$300 shipped

Most buckle rash is only in the clear coat and can probably be buffed out with the right solvent.

Korg DS-8 Synth
Got a little bit of wear, one ding. Still works perfectly other than one key is broken, however I have ordered a replacement key that will be here in a few weeks. I will ship the replacement key free of charge ASAP. I will attempt to install the key if you'd like but its something i've never done before.
$155 shipped

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I'm interested in the noise gate. Can you post (or PM) pictures, and a pdf manual if you have it?

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm interested in the noise gate. Can you post (or PM) pictures, and a pdf manual if you have it?
I don't have the manual but I may be able to find it... I am going to post pics of everything ASAP but I do have one old picture of it...

Its actually a Very good noise gate for a guitar amp IMO, it doesn't color my tone and does its job very well... I just really don't use it. I haven't had it plugged in for over a month now because my rig doesn't have any extra noise to cancel out. :shrug:

Here's the manual for it I just found..
http://www.dbxpro.com/product_downloads/Service_Manuals/363X Service Manual.pdf

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83G) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Also I'm interested in trades, but I am mostly only interested in Gibson shaped flying Vs.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts