Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I haven't swung a club since the summer of '08 when I went to my company's golf outing with some workmates. Before that, I hadn't touched one since I was 12 :lol:

I'll have to play... erm, embarrass myself... again this summer :yesway:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I like golf but its too fucking expensive

So most of my golfing involves hitting a bucket of balls once or twice a summer at the driving range
:lame:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once you get your clubs squared away, it's not too bad. The average "outing" that I go on is 9 holes after work for about $20 + $5 worth of balls that I hit into the woods. :lol:

There's a public 9-hole next town over from me that's $10 for 9 all summer. :yesway: Course is nothing special, but hey, ten bucks!

http://www.evergreenvalleygolf.com/

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Of course not, but it'll be fun to watch him try. :D

I just inherited a set of clubs - I don't know if they're any good or if they even fit me, but they're in my hallway as we speak. Type, I suppose. Figured I may as well try to learn now. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of course not, but it'll be fun to watch him try. :D

I just inherited a set of clubs - I don't know if they're any good or if they even fit me, but they're in my hallway as we speak. Type, I suppose. Figured I may as well try to learn now. :lol:
I'm down for 9 tomorrow. :idea:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
I sense a pic story coming along :D :D Hot golf cart girls included, I'm assuming?

Gentlemen aye?... Didn't know you could sing a golf club while wearing a monacle :fawk:
Gentlemen just implies you buy the chick a drink before you rape her :jj: Monocle is optional.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Gentlemen just implies you buy the chick a drink before you rape her :jj: Monocle is optional.
Bonus points for wearing said monocle while raping her. :agreed:

I'm a tennis player, myself. Just got my racquets restrung, now it's time to hit the courts.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Bonus points for wearing said monocle while raping her. :agreed:

I'm a tennis player, myself. Just got my racquets restrung, now it's time to hit the courts.
Hit the golf course with the tennis racket and some golf balls and see if you can compete with Chris, Steve and Drew :yesway:

You can call it Telfis.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
you guys should take a trip to my home patch, it's the only 18 hole course north of the arctic circle afaik. Golfing @ midnight while the sun is still up is epic! :yesway:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts