Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, decent movie :lol: I wasn't sure what to expect. I really liked "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", but this seemed like a bit of a stretch. It's actually pretty decent.

The surprising part was Lars Ulrich's cameo as himself :lol: There's a few choice jokes at his expense, too :lol: Sean Combs (I refuse to keep track of what his current stage name is :lol: ) is actually pretty hilarious too. And overall some good music references/jokes.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was pretty funny, but it kind of got unfunny and started to wear on me after a while.
It's a bit of a typical Apatow comedy, in that it gets semi-serious towards the end, but it doesn't drag on as bad as Knocked Up or Funny People. And for once, I didn't entirely hate Jonah Hill, and I usually do :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
My problem with these movies is Russell Brand. I cannot stand that guy.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Yeah the semi-serious thing killed it, but overall it was pretty funny. Love P-diddy's line, "You can't outrun me, I'm black!" oh man that killed me :rofl:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I hate both Jonah Hill AND Russell Brand but still found this to be good. P. Diddy was hysterical in his role as well, and Lars was willing to play ball and take the jokes for his cameo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.