Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo! That's right, kids, it's another chance for me to play 3hrs of 3-chord rock'n roll with my dad in front of drunk family/friends :lol:

But really, I'm excited. He's a hell of a blues lead player, and I always pick something up new watching him play. Last night I ran to GC to check out some smaller cabs, and found a Peavey vertical 2x12. Doesn't sound half bad, but more importantly, is half as loud as my 4x12, and twice as easy to carry around :lol:

I'm not sure if I'll keep this one around, because I'm wanting to pick up another 2x12 from Mr "I Can Pull Fuck You Riffs Out Of My Ass Any Day Of The Week" Vince, which I'm sure will sound better with my TriAxis. The Peavey was kinda thin with the TriAxis. I haven't checked to see what speakers are in there, but I'm pretty sure they're not V30's (which I dig).

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There might be some tits. Hopefully, they'll NOT belong to one of my family members :lol:. That gig was at a biker club, so the atmosphere was very different (and very full of tits).

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy fuck, someone nabbed some video :lol:

Here I am, rock'n out on the dance floor, in 65 degree weather, with my EIGHTY FIVE YEAR OLD DRUNKEN GRANDMA.

:kd: :drew:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts