Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half of the line-up looks fucking awesome, half of it I've never heard of! Anyone from here going? I know a few of you guys are from or near Leeds!

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump:

Anyone actually going? Me and my best mate are there, and I'd love to catch a few beers with some of you guys!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
What? I could have sworn Viatrophy were no more... Confusing. Anyway, not around unfortunately but that looks like it could be pretty jokes.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Holy crap. With those band names, the lineup reads like a disjointed, paragraph-long run-on sentence :lol:
:lol: It's like that crazy shit you find when you're Googling for something obscure. "Buy the most expensive Fender Gotoh Replacement Tuner Locking Cosmo available! Fast free shipping on Fender Gotoh Replacement Tuner Locking Cosmo! Free shipping handling storage solutions cars trucks boats invasive therapy blues..."

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
You could add just a few words and write a short story with those band names!

The Suicide was Silence. As you Bury Your Dead with the Heart Of A Coward, I see that you're a Hero In Error, with your Heart In Hand, at the Breaking Point, Silently Screams, "With One Last Ocean Between Us -- Viatrophy!!!! "
After The Burial, I Bleed From Within. I looked at Evita, the Martyr Defiled with her Broken Teeth, She was the Crossbreaker. I said, "Deez Nuts! Your Demise will be the Annotations Of An Autopsy that I Ingested. Bury Tomorrow, *TRC* More than Life, because Brutality Will Prevail, in the Basement and Bays, Brutality Will Prevail!!!" At these Heights, She was the Last Witness and fought Against The Flood, but lost to a Polar Bear.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Looks like BreakdownFest 2011....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts