Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Probably a bad choice of words in the thread title!! :rofl:

I always type faster than I think.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
hey, it LOOKS cool in the trailer. it seems ever since spiderman broke the comic book movies into the main stream, movie companies are realizing that if they put good writers and directers on the project, they make tons of money. Example - look at the original batman(not 1 but 2,3, and 4), they were jokes, NOW that spiderman broke the barrier imo, they dumped money into x-men and batman and hellboy ect.. and are making a killing

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
My birthday is 6 days prior.

Happy fucking birthday to me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Eh, it has the ghetto-cheesy danceboy actor in it, so I'm sure it will have some terrible acting and lots of pointless, unenthusiastic drama scenes.

Effects will probably be cool, though.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Note to Jeff - there is no such thing as "win sauce," and if there was you wouldn't pour it onto a movie to make it better.

Could you possibly be thinking of "wing" sauce?

:fawk:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Drew,

Jeff's "win sauce" is far more real then your "album".

Regards,

Eric

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Drew,

Jeff's "win sauce" is far more real then your "album".

Regards,

Eric
Eric,

I will kill you. I will then douse your carcass and barbecue sauce and fire up the grill. What would be more real then, I wonder?

Best,

-Drew

[action=Drew]has about an album's worth of demos on his iPod ready to go.[/action]

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Hmm, I doubt I'll pay to see this...however, if I buy a cinema pass I might as well give it a viewing :D

[action=Drew]has about an album's worth of demos on his iPod ready to go.[/action]
Your iPod is not my iPod though, or anybody else's for that matter.

Drew has sharing issues!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Eric,

I will kill you. I will then douse your carcass and barbecue sauce and fire up the grill. What would be more real then, I wonder?

Best,

-Drew

Drew,

What does your cannibalism have to do with finishing your CD?

Regards,

Eric

1 - 20 of 38 Posts