Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Why do they take a perfectly good piece of ash, stain it that awful color, and trim it out with tacky red accents? :noway:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck :eek:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Why do they take a perfectly good piece of ash, stain it that awful color, and trim it out with tacky red accents? :noway:
Because remember, vampires are the new in thing!

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Man if that didnt have the red dots and logo that would be hot as shit. Fucking hell want :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
With dildo mod?
:yesway: maybe some Eagle scrotum as well.. Ask Huggus for some.. :rofl:

Ok, I'll stop derailing the thread.. I do like the way the Gibson looks and am glad they didnt charge 5 grand for it. Means it could have been possible to get.. though its a limited run :noway:

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont mind the red, my only two gripes is the stain color, should have just gone black and the fact that it doesnt have the dark ebony board.

However these two things can be fixed, its called a restain and I could just stain the rosewood board. I dont need it to be ebony, I just like the dark color.

Either way this is one of the best recent guitars gibson has put out, at least they put a floyd and not the kahler, I would have so bought the tribal V if it didnt have the kahler.

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ON a side note, as much as I would love to have this guitar, I honestly can not play leads on a explorer, the body is just too big, to me it is a perfect rythem guitar. I will just keep my ESP for floyd type songs, if money ever starts flowing great again I may pick one of these up down the road.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
My LTD EX50 just keeps looking better and better :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts