Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
abides
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So today a lovely package of joy got delivered, check her out:

This thing is just amazing, fit and finish are literally flawless, and it sounds incredible too. I'll give a full review soon, but right now I'm off to have a good play!
At the moment there's an Aftermath bridge, Riff-Raff neck in there, but I'm going to swap a Black Dog into the bridge position after discovering how awesome those things are. Nothing against the AM though, it's brutally aggressive and tight!

Cheers chaps *:)

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
wow! that came out great!
digging the 6+1 HS too.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Hey guys,

So today a lovely package of joy got delivered, check her out:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh76/Nollythegreat/Rico/IMG_0468.jpg

This thing is just amazing, fit and finish are literally flawless, and it sounds incredible too. I'll give a full review soon, but right now I'm off to have a good play!
At the moment there's an Aftermath bridge, Riff-Raff neck in there, but I'm going to swap a Black Dog into the bridge position after discovering how awesome those things are. Nothing against the AM though, it's brutally aggressive and tight!

Cheers chaps *:)
:metal: I always wanted to get cat the mail :cool:

But, why is ever BRJ NGD a Jekyll?? I'd love to see a Diva7 or even 8..:noplease: I need a better job too :lol:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Awesome! I don't really like the 6+1 (the one looks vulnerable on that side), but everything else on this guitar is dreamy. Bernie does some really nice finishes.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
The headstock is weird (almost all of Bernie's are) but man do i ever love the look of a coloured top with a plain back. Is that a mahogany neck-thru with white limba wings?

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.351 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/245)

Wow that thing is sick!
Personally I wouldn't go for a 6+1 but apart from that, wow.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
The worst is that this is the first of 3 guitars I'm expecting this week :ugh:
:lol: Holy Shit!

Nice guitar! :yesway:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts