Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
I've seen them a couple times, since my wife is a big fan. Love their energy and originality, not quite as big on their songwriting.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

Trans-Continental Hustle rules :yesway:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Yaaaaaaay! Gogol Bordello!

"Super Taranta" is a good one. I warn you though, it may cause you to spontaneously burst into dance. I think "Through the Roof 'n' Underground" is my favorite, though "Supertheory of Supereverything" earns an honorable mention.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I clicked this thinking that Google opened up a whorehouse. :lol:
:lol:

Yaaaaaaay! Gogol Bordello!

"Super Taranta" is a good one. I warn you though, it may cause you to spontaneously burst into dance. I think "Through the Roof 'n' Underground" is my favorite, though "Supertheory of Supereverything" earns an honorable mention.
I'm pretty sure "Through The Roof 'n' Underground" was the first song of theirs I heard, thanks to the movie Wristcutters.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
i cant count how many stereos ive accidentally kicked into smithereens running around like a nut listening to GB :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
^ Go see them live. It's un-fucking-believeable :yesway:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.