Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to hang out?

June 22nd - Detroit MI - The Rockery, Wyandotte three year anniversary party (this place rules and Lower Lives are great!)

June 23rd - Grand Rapids MI - The Upper Room

June 26th - Chicago IL - Quenchers - Teddy better be there, and if Jeff can escape family life that would be cool :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Maybe a Fri/Sat night in Toledo or Detroit :wub:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monday in Detroit? :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Given I normally start work before most people I know even wake up, I know exactly what you're saying :lol:. We'll make it happen! Maybe the August run.

We're also going to have some sweet deals on merch at these shows, for those attending.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey Budda, what's your band name? I am in Detroit that Monday....well...I am in Lansing for dinner with clients...I could use a break from reality

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Budda, what's your band name? I am in Detroit that Monday....well...I am in Lansing for dinner with clients...I could use a break from reality
Sparrows - link to things in my sig.

The place is called the rockery, and its their 3-year anniversary party. We had a blast last time and look forward to going back.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At our merch man's pressing shop for our new stuff, then off to the rockery!

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Who wants to hang out?

June 22nd - Detroit MI - The Rockery, Wyandotte three year anniversary party (this place rules and Lower Lives are great!)

June 23rd - Grand Rapids MI - The Upper Room

June 26th - Chicago IL - Quenchers - Teddy better be there, and if Jeff can escape family life that would be cool :lol:
It all depends on if I'm preparing to leave the country or not, tbh.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Send someone in your stead then haha.

Had to cancel tonight due to a minor injury, but we will be down on Friday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts