Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in to say Hi. Looks like a pretty cool site especially the Finance section,never expected that one.:metal: I also like the MG logo. Reminds me of Michael Schenker.As for me I've only been playing guitar for a year. I have a RG 120 which I tuned down to "D" and a real nice RG 1570 I leave that in standard tune. Guitars have become a addiction :scream: Now I'm looking for a 7 stringer, dont ask me why.Keep it Heavy,Tim

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Looks like a pretty cool site especially the Finance section,never expected that one.:metal:
What? :lol:

7-strings = :flex:

Also, Vypyr 15 is an awesome practice amp IMO. Great value and stomps on most people's practice amps for variety and quality of tones. :yesway:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
What? :lol:

7-strings = :flex:

Also, Vypyr 15 is an awesome practice amp IMO. Great value and stomps on most people's practice amps for variety and quality of tones. :yesway:

Strongly agreed, i just got the Vypyr 15 (cheapest one), and if you treat it like what it is (a practice amp), it is fucking awesome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Hell yeah on the financial! How can one obtain bad ass gear if one can't manage his own cash..lol. I also have the line6 spider 15. Not to happy with the tone with that. My son likes it he can keep it.As far as the modeling amps go Ill take the PV any day. Thanks for the welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts