Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
BUT CAPS LOCK IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! IT MAKES TYPING LOUDER!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
BUT CAPS LOCK IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! IT MAKES TYPING LOUDER!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
CAPS LOCK IS SO AWESOME IT MAKES YOU POST TWICE!!

:lol:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
CAPS LOCK MAKES EVERYTHING MOAR AWESOME..
FUCK YOU GOOGLE. :squint:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Am I the only one here that never uses the caps lock, even when typing in all caps? I've always just held down the shift key. Don't know why, but I've always liked that better for some reason.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I can't recall the last time I've used caps lock, mainly because I replaced it with the Billy Mays Keyboard Experience

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
BILLY MAYS HERE WITH EXCITING NEWS ON THE CAPS LOCK KEY. THAT'S RIGHT; GOOGLE CAN NOW FUCK THEMSELVES FOR THE LOW COST OF NINE NINETY-FIVE. BUT WAIT -- YOU KNEW THIS DEAL WAS GOING TO GET BETTER. NOW GOOGLE CAN FUCK THEMSELVES TWICE FOR THE SAME PRICE, AND ONLY FOUR NINETY-FIVE SHIPPING AND HANDLING GETS YOU A FREE UPGRADE TO EXPRESS SERVICE.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
They could have put a more useful key there like control or backspace...:idea: I think being redirected to a search when you accidentally hit it would be even more annoying and useless than caps lock.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Or just a programmable button.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts