Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I agree, though it's actually better on mobile devices now. But the desktop-based version is annoying as fuck.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, though it's actually better on mobile devices now. But the desktop-based version is annoying as fuck.
I have 16 fucking gigs of ram and it still stalls my browser if I scroll down too fast. :mad:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's an option to switch to the classic version, but:

a) It's at the bottom of the damn screen so you have to at least scroll once through their craptastic new browser-raping new one.
b) You can't set it as default, ever, even if you are logged in.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Cute idea, shit implementation. It was perfect before, sans not always having the filtering options I wanted. Why do people fuck with perfect things?

·
18,790 Posts
Interesting to note that Facebook has gone to the same system on their photo browsing (doing away with pages and dumping it all in one big scrollable block).

Why do all the most successful and most used websites (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Myspace, etc.) suck? :lol: It's like they're not even trying to make them good anymore, and every "update" makes them perform worse, with more bugs and flaws.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I actually like it, very convenient. It's kinda slow with my PPC PB G4 1.5GHz, but I expect that since it's a dinosaur. Runs nice on my mac pro.

*runs*

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
I like it too. Even though my 5-6 year old PC having some problems with it.

I have 16 fucking gigs of ram and it still stalls my browser if I scroll down too fast. :mad:
Seriously? It's smooth as butter on my 4gigs macbook...
EDIT: Maybe it's because I use google chrome? Would make sense. Just saying...

If it's something I hate, it must be going through fucking pages, aaaaah! I even have my setting here on this forum to show the maximum posts per page..

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Google to me was just never about bloatware. It was always lean, sexy and functional. Svelte in the purest sense of the word. These days, I dunno. :noplease:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

Soopahmahn said:
Google to me was just never about bloatware. It was always lean, sexy and functional. Svelte in the purest sense of the word. These days, I dunno. :noplease:
This. The reason that I use google has less to do with the quality of the results than it does the simplicity of the interface.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I thought I was the only one who hated it...

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Easy way to get back to the old one every time, install Opera, and set it to "Identify as Opera" :lol: I have to "Mask as FireFox" to see what the fuck you guys are talking about, as Google Image Search never changed for me :rofl:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Easy way to get back to the old one every time, install Opera, and set it to "Identify as Opera" :lol: I have to "Mask as FireFox" to see what the fuck you guys are talking about, as Google Image Search never changed for me :rofl:
That would mean using Opera. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts