Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure why, but I got emails saying they were shipping now.

Also, lol @ rolling paper.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
I wasn't blown away, I mean it's good but nothing earth shattering. I think for me it had a lot to live up to and I'd really built it up in my head to the point it could never really surpass my expectations for it.
My biggest complaint of it is that there are a lot of quite 'samey' parts throughout the album but I do find myself liking it more with every play through.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I'm sure that anyone who's my FB friend probably noticed I've been waiting for this for a couple of years. Gorguts is one of my favorite death metal bands and now they have some of the most talented dudes from the underground. I've listened to the album 4 times now and it's blown me away every time. Album of the year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love this album. I noticed it was available on itunes, grabbed it, then listened to it multiple times in one day. It's just so damn satisfying to hear new music from them. I purposefully stopped listening to Gorguts for over a year so I wouldn't build any more expectations beyond what is already known, and oddly enough that has helped. I won't say this is any bit ground breaking but it sounds like the next logical step for them.

I'm glad I'll have a month to recover from this before the new Ulcerate, which also is going to be amazing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts