Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pleasantly Confused
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I looking for something to read. What do you suggest? I don't care about genre as long as its interesting. My buddy suggested Steve Jobs biography so I'll probably grab that, but what are you guys reading? let me know! Thanx E.

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
I always recommend the God Delusion to everybody. It's an interesting read if you're into that kind of thing.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Samsung DOOMNIA: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6300 Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Hmm. I need to read this...
It's great. There are a bunch of follow-up books with the same main character, but AC is widely considered to be the best of the bunch.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
The Dark Tower Saga
Hawkmoon Saga (Elric saga isn't available :( )
Kingkiller Chronicle
American Gods
Lynch's Gentleman Bastards series

Just a couple of the favorites I have on my Kindle.

·
Pleasantly Confused
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx for the suggestions fellas. I downloaded Altered Carbon yesterday after reading the sample chapter. Have to check out some more.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Thanx for the suggestions fellas. I downloaded Altered Carbon yesterday after reading the sample chapter. Have to check out some more.
:yesway: Even people who don't usually like sci-fi tend to like it. It's kind of like a futuristic Jason Bourne book. Good stuff.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Daemon
FreedomTM
Steve Jobs biography

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The Malazan series
Almost anything by Stephen King
Almost anything by Clive Barker
Almost anything by Terry Pratchett
I really enjoyed Mario Puzo's stuff recently too

I got a Kindle myself for Xmas too & it's hands down one of the best presents I've ever recieved. Loaded it up with all kinds of stuff & I've barely put it down since.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts