Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I'd seen this site mentioned a bunch of times over on SS.org, and finally got around to registering. I know that a lot of the older mods/members on SS.org hang around this place. It seems a little more "active" over here, so i'll probably be around often.

Obviously I wouldn't be on Metalguitarist.org if I didn't love metal, but I enjoy anything that's well-written. Some of my favorites: Dark Tranquillity, Scar Symmetry, Mercenary, Emperor, Symphony X, etc. The list goes on. I love players like Guthrie Govan, Per Nilsson, and Andy Timmons as well as the more known Petrucci, MacAlpine, Schon... that list goes on, too.

Well, time to end this overblown and 1st post.

Dylan

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Journey rocks :yesway:
Indeed they do :yesway:

So SS.org is down? :rofl:

Welcome.
Haha. No, but the current goings-on are rather undesirable...

I was nice, I said welcome :rofl:
Very true, you did. The funny thing is I had tried to register awhile back, but I couldn't get the confirmation code right, even after refreshing it like 5 times. Needless to say, I was frustrated. Then i closed the window and went back to SS.org :rofl:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Hey guys. I'd seen this site mentioned a bunch of times over on SS.org, and finally got around to registering. I know that a lot of the older mods/members on SS.org hang around this place. It seems a little more "active" over here, so i'll probably be around often.

Obviously I wouldn't be on Metalguitarist.org if I didn't love metal, but I enjoy anything that's well-written. Some of my favorites: Dark Tranquillity, Scar Symmetry, Mercenary, Emperor, Symphony X, etc. The list goes on. I love players like Guthrie Govan, Per Nilsson, and Andy Timmons as well as the more known Petrucci, MacAlpine, Schon... that list goes on, too.

Well, time to end this overblown and 1st post.

Dylan
I like how you forgot Dissection.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.