Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another month, another Lee guitar, and boy is it frew-tay. :lol:

Specs:
Warmoth really light (weight) Alder body, Flame Maple top, Fro0t finish, rear routed
Original Floyd Rose (recessed)
2008 Charvel San Dimas neck. One piece Maple. Compound Radius 12"-16", R3 nut
Suhr Doug Aldrich bridge pickup (chrome)

Congrats, Lee! :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Dear Lee,

Take some proper pics w/o the fucking tag on it so that I can put it on the front page, Zimbloth. :fawk:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
47,239 guitars, but only one camera? :scratch:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
it just looks wrong without a neck pup to me, but other than that, fucking beautiful.

in the last pic, that note on the wall, is that a note from you wife threatning your guitar whoring? :lol:

where did you get the neck lee?

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
I bought 2 off of Ebay, a 2008 on the Skittles, and a 2009 on the Herc Swirl that Mike has now. Third one inbound on that SoCal I just bought. Pretty sure I will do a body swap on that one as well.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
:scratch:

7SoH - I believe Lee bought it on evilbay.
its a long story :lol: well, not really, but i doubt its going to get told

I bought 2 off of Ebay, a 2008 on the Skittles, and a 2009 on the Herc Swirl that Mike has now. Third one inbound on that SoCal I just bought. Pretty sure I will do a body swap on that one as well.
:yesway:

I just looked right before you posted and saw a few 09's on the bay. I'm intensly intrigued at a non traditional strat and those necks look great. I'v never played a Charvel, well, not a san dimas at least

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
I just looked right before you posted and saw a few 09's on the bay. I'm intensly intrigued at a non traditional strat and those necks look great. I'v never played a Charvel, well, not a san dimas at least
San Dimas necks are the shit. I sent one to Mike so he can whip up 7 stringed versions as well.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
There's a store in Seattle that has a pile of those So-Cal Charvels. Shannon and I played a bunch and they are indeed awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
CONGRATS!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.