Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my buddy Steve Krych is at it again, he's posted some new work he's done. You may remember the kickass Bogner Uberschall that was posted a while back, and possibly the 5150. Here's his most recent work:

And some of his other creations, for those who missed it:

(the 5150 also has added LEDs, and a cooling fan, with their own on/off switches on the back)

And here's his Facebook page for his custom work, for those interested in finding out more :yesway:
Krych Custom | Facebook

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Holy motherfuck!!!!!!!!

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
I wonder how long it takes to do something like that. Looks like patience and a steady hand are a must. Wow.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Aw man that recto looks awesome! I never really like the diamond plate on the face of the amp, but that wood housing looks awesome!

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, he does incredible work. He built a producers desk for a local studio here, too, and a couple of racks. The Bogner and the cab are his own personal gear that he gigs with (with live-in cases thank god). I believe the cab is constructed like an old Vox (I think that's what he said, it's thinner wood than most modern cabs, to let it resonate and breathe more) with the speakers from a Bogner cab (can't remember which ones, but it's 2 different speakers).

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I could go for a ballin' CD rack myself :yesway:

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Yeah I'm reconsidering selling the XXX and just getting steve to do his "thang". Shit's baller, son. It'd be nice to have something like that around the house to jam on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts