Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ENGLErnieBallGraphTechBKP
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We are Splintered Soul, Epic Cinematic Metal band from the UK. We just played Bloodstock Open Air 2010, got endorsed by Ernie Ball Inc, and are tutored by Megadeth's Chris Broderick.

If you'd like to hear any of our stuff, head on over to any of our sites, and come say hi! We're all new here, and it'd be great to get to know some of you guys :)

Reactions: Shawn

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello there!

Yes indeed. Although it's like 5th or 6th hand by the time it got to me lol

Don't have my own designed LACS ... yet, but I'm working on it XD

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wirelessly posted (Apple iPod Touch: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thanks all!

Will get those pics uploaded into my gallery today as requested :)

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wirelessly posted (Apple iPod Touch: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Drew said:
We are Splintered Soul, Epic Cinematic Metal band from the UK. We just played Bloodstock Open Air 2010, got
Don't you mean "I"? Or are there three or four of you behind that keyboard, typing out this message? ;)
I, speaking on behalf of the rest of us :p

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
It's just a little odd to refer to yourself in the plural. ;) If the rest of the band wants to say anything, have 'em join up themselves. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.