Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rule #2: Double Tap
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys finish it... I had to make the decision at the end, and I'm wondering what I missed (if I had chosen the other way). Revenge or $ ?

I chose $.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Well, did you save before you chose? It is a different ending, I am just
trying to get into the wedding mission
and have both outcomes of the revenger/$ saved. The revenge mission is actually harder than the $ mission, and is worth playing :)

·
Rule #2: Double Tap
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have saves that I can go back to... I've worked on the Revenge mission, but always get killed when I jump into the lower cargo holds. So.... the ending will change?

My next mission is to go to the church for Roman's wedding.

I heard there is going to be downloadable content this fall with more missions, and maybe more islands. Can't wait.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
well, the revenge mission, best way is to take out the guys near the van, then climb up the tower, and use the sniper rifle to pick off as many people as possible on the ship deck, then go in, finish off the straglers, use grenades to take out people as much as possible (usefull) like i cabins etc, then also, the armour respawns in places in the ship. The bottom layer of th ship is easier, just keep cover, use grenades, and then, with the rocket launcher take out dimitri as soon as you can, you don't have to eliminate everyone :D

Sorry if that was a spoiler, but it did annoy the living hell out of me, took 6-7 goes to finish it!

Now i just can't get the roman wedding mission to start :(

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
I loved this game, but the ending sucked. It was too short and ended just like any other mission. There's one ending where Roman gets shot and one ending where Niko's girl gets shot. The latter has a pretty awesome stunt jump, both of them are full of reasons why missions should have checkpoints. Come on, it's 2008, don't make me do something I've done successfully again 100 times just because I can't pass something later in one shot. Heck one time I got right to the end of the chase and my boat frigging capsized. I wanted to scream.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I did the revenge one, so I've never seen the money one. The first time, I died. The second time, I beat everyone with tons of life to spare.

The last mission was incredibly frustrating. I kept missing the part where you jump for the helicopter. The parts before that weren't too tough and the parts after that weren't too tough. But they were long as FUCK. I must have played through that mission like 10 or 15 times before I finally go to the helicopter. I always fell in the water and then it automatically ended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts