How do you like the Agile Silverburst?

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All can be yours for low, low prices!

:wub:

How do you like the Agile Silverburst?
:lol: I do like the Silverburst. Plays and feels good. Just figuring what pickups i want to put in there.

From what i gather the Custom or Aldrich would be good.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
very special guitars, great tone and playability... Coming Soon to a FS thread near you /zimbloth

:rofl:

Very nice guitars, whats up with the missing bridge pickup?

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very special guitars, great tone and playability... Coming Soon to a FS thread near you /zimbloth

Very nice guitars, whats up with the missing bridge pickup?
Im the reverse Kagami.. He dont rock neck pickups.. I dont be fuckign with bridge pickups.. :nlb:

:lol: I pulled it out like a year ago to put in emgs... and havent yet. :ugh: :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:yesway: Those Lagunas are surprisingly nice guitars. I've considered getting one a few times, if for nothing else, so that my C7 no longer has the ugliest headstock in my collection. :lol:

Sweet setup though sir, fo'sho.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:yesway: Those Lagunas are surprisingly nice guitars. I've considered getting one a few times, if for nothing else, so that my C7 no longer has the ugliest headstock in my collection. :lol:

Sweet setup though sir, fo'sho.

I thought about pickig one up myself but I'm not sure if I could get along with it at all, And yes I have played some when they first came out.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
How does your Sonex sound? I am quite interested in them and may end up trading for or getting one after I get rid of the Schecter (even though I want less humbucker guitars :lol:). I know the body is some type of strange wood/plastic combination but I am really curious about the tonal properties. Does yours still have stock pickups?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts