Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nevermore: The Termination Proclamation Riffs Lesson

Fine, I'm on a Nevermore kick, sue me.

I don't know if anybody is a subscriber, but this shows A) how Termination Proclamation looks played up close (the Guitar Pro tab floating around looks reasonably accurate), B) how awesome Attila is, and C) Attila's cool Schecter. Is that Jeff's signature on the truss rod cover in the #1 video, or Attila's?

EDIT: Also, This Godless Endeavor:
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Nevermore-Godless-Endeavor/

·
18,790 Posts
Looks almost like it may be a prototype Loomis, in that it has the same control layout and fretboard as the Loomis, but a different finish and pickups (passives!). Maybe it's a loaner from Jeff's private stash? Or from Schecter?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks almost like it may be a prototype Loomis, in that it has the same control layout and fretboard as the Loomis, but a different finish and pickups (passives!). Maybe it's a loaner from Jeff's private stash? Or from Schecter?
His profile photo shows it with EMGs installed. I don't remember what he has on tour right now. It could very well be one of Jeff's, as you're right about the controls and it looks like his signature on the truss rod cover. The only other guitar I've seen him play is that fugly Confederate Schecter in the link Chris posted.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
If you look closely, it's got EMG sized routes ;)

I'd have thought Jeff could have got Attila access to the Schecter CS so he could have his own guitars, rather than playing Jeff's spares.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are those damn passive pickups anyway, they have a logo in the lower right corner that I don't recognize.

James, I'm sure that's coming, but Attila is like 23 years old and recently dragged out of Hungary or Germany. Probably takes a while to build a Schecter CS and he might not even have the cash for one right now.

Are those what Jeff plays? He doesn't play off-the-shelf Loomi, does he?

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
James, I'm sure that's coming, but Attila is like 23 years old and recently dragged out of Hungary or Germany. Probably takes a while to build a Schecter CS and he might not even have the cash for one right now.
My hunch too. I guess they almost couldn't get him in the country in time for the tour, much less get him custom guitars?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Attila Voros said:
I've been using passive pickups made by Artec since a while with NM. The company mades awesome pedals, too. I use their Analog Delay/Chorus/Flanger as well as their pedalboard etc. A friend of mine, Peta Lukács (who is like, one of the best guitarist I've ever met) uses the same pickups with an Ibanez Prestige 7 string and it sounds great with that axe as well as with his other bunch of guitars :)
WELCOME TO ARTECSOUND

Hm.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
I'd imagine with the exposure Nevermore are getting now they'd give Attila a guitar, so the cash side of it's a non issue.

My hunch too. I guess they almost couldn't get him in the country in time for the tour, much less get him custom guitars?
:shrug: He's been in Nevermore a while now, long enough for them to have built a guitar.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Man, this guy IS pretty good.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'd imagine with the exposure Nevermore are getting now they'd give Attila a guitar, so the cash side of it's a non issue.

:shrug: He's been in Nevermore a while now, long enough for them to have built a guitar.
You need to read the mod forum more. :lol:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guitar is pretty.

I emailed Artec and they custom-wound his pickups. They wouldn't say how, and they won't sell anybody the wind. So Attila is rocking one-of-a-kind passives!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts