Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief and accurate description of gear: i am selling my entire pedalboard (the pedals, not the actual case). All pedals are in excellent condition except the maxon, the case is a bit battered but works completely fine, pots arent scratchy and it sounds perfect.

Accessories: each pedal comes with a complimentary patch cable,

References: chazbcwarlock (ultimate guitar), decadentdeity (eBay) and more.

Prices:

Boss ge7 - £50
Mxr super comp - £40
Mxr smartgate - £75
Isp decimator - £85
Maxon od 808 - £70
Morley power/volume wah - £50

All are ONO

I have original boxes for all the pedals except the morley, the isp and the super comp

postage is £3 within UK, I would need a quote for EU

Pictures:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g...k/IMG_0134.jpg

More pictures can be taken if necessary

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Also, in American dollars, you are selling that Decimator for more used than it is new.

I feel like we are getting djipped.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Also, in American dollars, you are selling that Decimator for more used than it is new.

I feel like we are getting djipped.
:scratch: All, and I mean all, american companies take the fucking piss with their pricing over here. Some of it's the importers taking the piss (Westside Distribution = Mesa/Boogie) but most other ones like Fender and Gibson and Dunlop are just fucking us. :(

Back on topic, if i can see a pic, I'm interested in the Dyna-Comp.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
:scratch: All, and I mean all, american companies take the fucking piss with their pricing over here. Some of it's the importers taking the piss (Westside Distribution = Mesa/Boogie) but most other ones like Fender and Gibson and Dunlop are just fucking us. :(
I know dude, you are all getting so djewed.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Actually, i take it all back. Fuck this guy. Didn't see post count, just saw a djent thing and saw rage. AND he's used Mesh's fucking gaytarded format.

ALLOFMYRAGE

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Stitch said:
Actually, i take it all back. Fuck this guy. Didn't see post count, just saw a djent thing and saw rage. AND he's used Mesh's fucking gaytarded format.

ALLOFMYRAGE
Whats your problem with mesh? :spock:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
As you can see, you'll need to post a bit more to get any respect around these parts :yesway:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.