Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinning the herd a bit, to make room for a couple of cork-sniffing purchases that I have coming up. I have a LOT of guitars, and am going to be selling off some of the more common ones that I don't play.

I'll post better pics if there's interest, before I chuck 'em on the bay.

First, my C1E/A Semi-hollow w/piezo and sexy F-holes. Nice guitar, I never play it. I bought it, cleaned it up, put new strings on it, and it's sat on the wall ever since. Stock pickups sound decent, piezo sounds awesome. $400.

Second is this Schecter C1 Elite that Leon wanted forever, but ended up buying one of his own. :lol: It's in decent shape, has a ding on the body where the case was closed on a strap end, but otherwise is great, no problems, new strings/setup. $300.

Next is an Ibanez RG5EX1 (I think), it's the reverse headstock Guitar Center model. Stock everything, and the trem arm holder is broken (common with this bridge). Needs new strings, because I haven't played it in about a year.

This is it here. $250.

Next is an Ibby 12-string that I bought about a year ago and only use to record here and there. I'm selling this because I'm going to get something a bit more high end for recording. It plays great, no problems at all. It's one of These. I paid $400 new, so $250 seems like a decent deal.

Everything here is paypal only, and CONUS shipping only because my job requires fuckloads of paperwork to ship anything out of the states. Shipping will be about $40 on each, because I have to buy a billion peanuts, bubble-wraps and whatnot. I don't want to haggle, I think these prices are fair enough and I don't really need the cash, but they're just sitting around collecting dust. I realize that the RG is only $100 off of retail, but I don't want to part it out on the Bay, and hell, it's a 24 fret RH AANJ neck! :D

All of them come with a random gig bag from my pile of gig bags. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

Semihollow is sold.

$200 for the RG, $250 for the 12-string, $250 for the C1. Plus shipping.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because I have to fill out 500 fucking forms at work when I deal with anyone that's not a US citizen. :mad:

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
Hmmmmm...Damn, this is tempting...

I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's alright. The bridge is decent, but like I said the bar is F'd so it'll need a replacement holder. It holds intonation well, though. Stock pickups are as good as the usual stock ibby pickups. I really only bought it because it had 'fins and a reverse headstock, but I have so many nicer guitars, I never, ever play it. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmmmm...Damn, this is tempting...

I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string I don't need another 12-string
It's nice. :wub: I paid $450 for it new last year, and have played it maybe 5 hours total. I just require a Taylor in a bad way.

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
Dear Chris,

Thank you for not allowing Canadian buyers, and also selling the semi-hollow so quickly. I really don't need it, but damn did I want it.

-Aaron
Lol, had I noticed this thread sooner, I'd have bought that semi-hollow in a heartbeat.

·
Party Röcker
1,372 Posts
Chris, can you throw in a discount for any combination of 'student', 'teacher', 'amazing hair', or anything else I'd qualify for?

Jeff

·
The Highway to Hell
402 Posts
I wanted the RG as a fart around guitar since my LTD's don't have the tremelo bar, but since that one is broke, it would be a waste of my $$ :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts