Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My apartment complex's gym is full of total bros. There is nothing that gym bros love more than showing off their bods by wearing a shirt that utilizes the concept of negative space. That is to say, the shirt is more of a lack of a shirt than an actual shirt. They usually accomplish this by cutting out the sleeves down to the waist, so you can see their sweet toned abs through the sides when they lift their shaker bottle to their mouth to get some protein powder in them. (This is 50% of an actual workout)

But to some of us, trve sleevelessness is sacred. Cutting beyond the actual sleeves is something that would be done by a douchebag.
How do we get to show off our sweet toned guts? For nearly a year I would just walk up besides the gym bro lifting staring at his own reflection in the mirror while pumping out reps and take off my entire shirt while humming the intro keyboard melody from "Rainbow in the Dark". Challenge them to a gym bro off.

This method made me no friends. Luckily, I discovered an easy way to show off your ripped muscles without looking like a cunt, as a bonus, it will make you look like you fought a werewolf and won.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
See, I tear my sleeves where they meet the sides of the shirt, and then they naturally tear lower as a result of my trve metal steel hard bod.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See, I tear my sleeves where they meet the sides of the shirt, and then they naturally tear lower as a result of my trve metal steel hard bod.
I saw your sleevelessness in your tattoo thread bro.

Not Trve. Stitch those sides back up with thread made out of the gut of your enemies.

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
This thread is far too trve for me, I just can't handle it.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
This thread is far too trve for me, I just can't handle it.
Yeah, you probably like "normal" vocals in your music, too. Pussy. :immortal:

I saw your sleevelessness in your tattoo thread bro.

Not Trve. Stitch those sides back up with thread made out of the gut of your enemies.
I'll just go make a new sleeveless with one of my old Darkthrone shirts.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, you probably like "normal" vocals in your music, too. Pussy. :immortal:

I'll just go make a new sleeveless with one of my old Darkthrone shirts.
There is nothing as Trve as a Darkthrone shirt. Especially if it is for Soulside Journey or Transylvanian Hunger.

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Teach me how to be trve. I've got the cold and grim north part down.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
It's not Trve unless you cut that stupid shirt collar off....BOY!:flex:

Be warned....you must have a broad mans chest to pull that off....not a puny girly one. :metal:

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
It's certainly not trve to end with the word "boy." That's quite southern and we all know that trveness lies to the north.

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
I wear a sleeveless vest top, with a sweater on top when I'm working :shrug: my gym is so air conditioned its the only way I can break a sweat.

Fucking love this guy..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts