Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Not sure how true any of this is, but I read the other day that the singer fired just about everyone in the band (the article said one of them quit), that the fired ones are suing him for wrongful dismissal. He's defending by saying he wrote everything, and counter-suing, saying that their court action ruins the mystique of the band, and therefore harms its earning potential. Rock and roll.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My only complaint is the knob layout bugs me for some reason.

Also, this is obviously for the current guys in Ghost, since everyone but Papa has left and been replaced.
Who cares, the band sucks. Cool guitar though.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Not sure how true any of this is, but I read the other day that the singer fired just about everyone in the band (the article said one of them quit), that the fired ones are suing him for wrongful dismissal. He's defending by saying he wrote everything, and counter-suing, saying that their court action ruins the mystique of the band, and therefore harms its earning potential. Rock and roll.
GHOST's Papa Emeritus Officially Responds To Lawsuit, Claims Nobody Outside Himself Is "Crucial" - Metal Injection

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nope, that guitar shape sucks. The Gibson RD was somewhat cool.
This is just too square, it does not really flow, and the pickguard just makes it worse.

But at least it has the input jack at the right place, unlike the Balaguer Hyperion.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ghost are awesome. One of the very few original metal/rock bands to come out in recent years. I love their sound and the surrounding mystique.

I don't care for all the current drama and politics though.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Ghost are awesome. One of the very few original metal/rock bands to come out in recent years. I love their sound and the surrounding mystique.

I don't care for all the current drama and politics though.
What's original about them? Hiddenidentity, costumes and straight-forward music has all been done before :shrug:.

Decent looking guitars, still not getting the hype around the band.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
What's original about them? Hiddenidentity, costumes and straight-forward music has all been done before :shrug:
The difference is that Ghost have amazingly good songs and are one of the best live/show bands currently around.

Hagström rules, RD shape rules, do wannt the white one.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
The difference is that Ghost have amazingly good songs and are one of the best live/show bands currently around.

Hagström rules, RD shape rules, do wannt the white one.
I will have to look up a live video. I've heard their latest album and nothing grabbed me. Catchy enough to get on mainstream radio but still not finding the amazing bitss people keep talking about.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts