Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
underground industries interview

in which i'm permitted to babble on about a great deal of things (it was actually a great interview) including interlock, eulogy media, talanas, stage performance, remixes, mantronic, shaggability, beth ryan, kharnum, favourite artists, the queen, religion & money.

so there you go.

H

·
MG.org-er
2,137 Posts
Seconded. I read about Interlock in Kerrang, but I had no idea that we had a member on here and SS.org! It's a great interview. :agreed:

According to Kerrang, you were "all operatics and death growls." :lol:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seconded. I read about Interlock in Kerrang, but I had no idea that we had a member on here and SS.org! It's a great interview. :agreed:

According to Kerrang, you were "all operatics and death growls." :lol:
ah, kerrang.

yeah, we had an odd relationship with them. on some occasions they called us 'excellent' (the review for the first release) and in others they really missed the plot.

i imagine that was a review for the final goodbye show we did. i didn't read it, and didn't greatly want to. operatics? frankly they can't have been listening - christina would never have done operatic vocals and we'd sooner have died than have them in the band's sound! they can be an odd publication sometimes, to say the least.

H

1 - 5 of 5 Posts