Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i work in a music shop (have for a while now), and ive sold a few things to a few foolz, (HAI LEONLEETONYSTEVE), and tony has been nagging me about it, so I just wanted to publicly make my services available. Ive cleared this with Chris Sherman already so good to go.

I work at Guitars ETC in Tucson AZ, and I sell shit. We're dealers for Fender (and almost anything FMIC), Dimarzio/Duncan, Anderson, BC Rich, Allparts, Kaman, Peavey, and a bunch of other stuff, and i can get alot from jobbers and other shops. I can get 90% of what you want including things we dont typically carry, so just let me know if you need something. In the past, ive gotten people PRS, EBMM, Gibson, ESP, and other high end stuff.

The goal here is to provide a most-in-one service available to you guys on the forum, as an alternative to you know where and you know who. We're a small operation of around 6 people including the tech, operating on a small budget, so things arent always super efficient, but im always as upfront about things as i can be. Sometimes, some stuff takes a while to get, usually brands we dont typically carry, but im always straight up about it and say so ahead of time. If you want to support a mom and pops store that employs working musicians who know what theyre talking about, this is your chance. Any brands we dont carry we can typically get, and if enough people are willing to buy in, (IE bareknuckle or whatever), im authorized to work out some niiiice deals on the initial order to accommodate any buy-ins.

Id like to offer straight across discounts to everyone on everything but thats just not viable. I WILL however go out of my way to hook you guys up as much as i can (Leemeistahs can attest to this). I wont spam around one here, although i may (as i have before) shoot off a relevant PM (for example, when mesh wanted a mosvalve and i though "OMG WE HAS A MOSVALVE", or when i sold steve some steiny strings at employee price).

If you have any questions, PM me here, email me at Max at Guitars Etc Dotkom, or call me at 5two0.7fore8.wun11one.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

F1Filter said:
If you want to support a mom and pops store that employs working musicians who know what theyre talking about, this is your chance.
:yesway:

I can haz Jackson/Charvel?
Yes you can :wub:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohsnap. To be fair, leons comment and my initial response were relevant. We had a bit of an issue with the shipping guy, well, not shipping leons poweramp :lol:. Just wanted to clear that up :)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Do you guys carry TC Electronic?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not taking any large special orders right now, just accessories. Stuff like pickups etc are no big deal, but no guitars or anything like that atm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts