Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is up guys. Just wanted to say hello and tell you all that I will be joining this fine forum. Like the title says I've been a member of sevenstring.org for a few years now. My friend Michael (cataclysm_child) told me this forum was the sh#"¤, so here I am.

So, I'm Hans, and I live in Oslo at the moment (lived all over). If you're a fellow Norwegian (or if you're anybody really), feel free to send me a pm any time. Always interested in talking to likeminded metal guitar players like yourself.

Oh, I almost forgot; I play Carvin DC727, but I also enjoy my strat for clean stuff. Currently I'm building a Warmoth Flying V. I'll make a NGD thread on that when I'm done.

So yeah, talk to you guys later.

Hans

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats fucking awesome, cause I love bulbs stuff. I bought the shit out of their album (periph). Having said that I fucking love music in general, and I consider myself more of a chug type of guitar player anyway. Think the end of "The Thing That Should Not Be" by Metallica or Lamb of God type stuff.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Way to mention the worst song on Puppets. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Remind me where that Scotch you drink comes from? (Clue: It's in the name).

Yeah, thought so. :fawk:
I'm doing what I can to drink all of it, too, so that I can rob your countrymen of the only resource you have worth stealing.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Welcome, Hans! :yesway:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts