Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Third Street Saint
447 Posts
I thought about it but went for the 8470 instead. Rich is awesome, I've bought 5 guitars from him over the last 7 months.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Rich needs to get someone to do his site over. Even a friggin' iWeb site would be easier to navigate and view pictures.

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
He really needs to thumbnail his stuff. That's probably the only thing that kept me from impulse buying back when I was an Ibanez fanboi. Now, not so much.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
He really needs to thumbnail his stuff. That's probably the only thing that kept me from impulse buying back when I was an Ibanez fanboi. Now, not so much.
Yeah, even something really rudimentary but that allows picture browsing a bit easier. You can't really get the overall picture of the instrument by just uploading a frickin' folder of .jpg's.

And the MS Frontpage 97 look is a little dated too. :rofl:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Rich needs to get someone to do his site over. Even a friggin' iWeb site would be easier to navigate and view pictures.
/signed

His site just looks so 1995. With folks like us that know he is on the up and up its fine but for somebody that just found his site - I cant imagine that his site would instill much buyer confidence.

It would be a lot easier for him to do updates with a decent CMS as well.

Tho TBH a lot of other guitar places have sites about as bad.

That RG Gear is pretty nice - Im too much of a cheap ass to splurge on something like that tho

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
/signed

His site just looks so 1995. With folks like us that know he is on the up and up its fine but for somebody that just found his site - I cant imagine that his site would instill much buyer confidence.

It would be a lot easier for him to do updates with a decent CMS as well.

Tho TBH a lot of other guitar places have sites about as bad.

That RG Gear is pretty nice - Im too much of a cheap ass to splurge on something like that tho
Yup, Joomla FTW!

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Yup, Joomla FTW!
i hate joomla. everytime i step into the backend of my stores website, i want my own face to explode. i hate joomla.

goddamn i hate joomla :lol:. but then, i think it could be the horrible website that im not allowed to rebuild, more than its actually joomla being a hoe.

ill be pming you when i have joomla questions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts