Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
lick the wounds
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've seen them twice (the muse in nashville with Napalm Death and in Memphis with Testament and Megadeth) all their songs sound the same....the exodus formula = fast drums and guitar with one riff for the verse and chorus and a short solo topped with heavy rhythm in the vocals.

·
lick the wounds
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know that is/was his flagship band but i've never seen him play with heathen and i've seen him in exodus and thats who he is playing with now, therefore Lee Altus is in fact from Exodus. thanks for your time.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
i know that is/was his flagship band but i've never seen him play with heathen and i've seen him in exodus and thats who he is playing with now, therefore Lee Altus is in fact from Exodus. thanks for your time.
Perhaps you missed the new Heathen album that just came out about 4 months ago? Besides, we all know that his only purpose in Exodus is to play Gary Holts riffs better than Gary, and Rick Hunolts solos better than Rick.

I love that logic, too "I didn't see him in that band, so he's from this band and this band only, now!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts