Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a huge battletech/ Mechwarrior fan and this game is looking awesome.

The really amazing thing about this game is that it is being made by a 9 person development team.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
This looks really good. I have always been a fan of mech games. :yesway: Hell, I just found my dreamcast in my closet and have proceeded to play through Gundam Side Story. :lol:
GSS fucking rules!

·
Иди на х&#1091
485 Posts
:bump:

Because it's almost the 12th. This looks like it's going to be one of the best free to play fps games out there. Right up there with team fortress 2. I love how it's a real 3D fps in the sense that you can use height to your advantage by being able to jump on top of almost any building. This being made possible by the mechs. That fact alone makes this game very desirable.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

Totalbiscuit did a play session on it, and it looks absolutely incredible in motion too.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Watch, and be amazed :eek:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
This isn't really my sort of usual game, but for something that looks this good as a free-to-play game, it's sort of a no brainer to at least try it out.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some of their mech designs leave a bit to be desired (one assault mech looks like a giant walking tv) but the game looks pretty solid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been a tester since the Alpha. It's a fantastic game.

It's like if Mechwarrior got raped by Unreal Tournament. Fantastic. "

Can't recommend it enough.

·
Иди на х&#1091
485 Posts
I'm really liking this game. The levels could be bigger but since this is only open beta, the game can only get better. It has tons of potential and the overall feel of it is fantastic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts