Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Pretty cool!

The first thing that popped in my mind was "shorten the swingarm". Everyone down here puts an extended swingarm on it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There are always street turbo busa's up at my local drag strip. 1 time this dude went 8.xx at a super redicouls 180MPH!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen a bunch trap at like 150 but 180 is nuts! Dude basically went from 0-180 in 8 seconds and drove it there and home lol. Death wish!

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
My buddy bought a Gixxer 1000 with nitrous and a turbo. He never hit the nitrous. He ended up trading it for a suburban.

Here's a 7.8. But line is much different than track. There's no question these bikes are ridiculously fast.

And probably one of my all time favorites, but I'm sure it's been seen a million times.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's why I like the bike I posted - you see so many videos of ridiculous straight-line Hayabusas, it's cool to see one actually being pushed in a different direction.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, am I missing something or did the guy in the 7.8 video get absolutely murdered at the tree?

Edit: Disregard, saw in the comments that it's a dial-in, and the guy in the right lane had 3 seconds.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be afraid to even sit on that fucker.
:lol: I love how he says so calmly that the front end came up on him in 6th gear, so he had to back off, scooch up on the tank, and get right back into it.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I've hit enough power band in my day to know that if you aren't SITTING ON THE FUCKING TANK of a bike that does almost 260 mph, then you deserve to go noon.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've hit enough power band in my day to know that if you aren't SITTING ON THE FUCKING TANK of a bike that does almost 260 mph, then you deserve to go noon.
:lol: That happened to me on the on-ramp home from picking my R1 up from getting sprocketed. Fucker didn't go quite to noon, but right up to oh-shitsville as I was getting on the highway at the top of 3rd gear. I probably looked fucking awesome, but if people could hear the inside of my helmet, it went something like "oh FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" :scream2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts