Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Saw this on the Sneap forum a couple months ago. Really cool stuff. The lead singer is an acquired taste, but one I got into it I started really enjoying the song.

Sneap said he's having a lot of fun doing this for a change. I really like Sabbat too. He's quite underrated for his non production/mastering musical endeavors. (Of course he produced this record as well)

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
You probably have heard them already (Mike), but for those who haven't here is a band that is stylistically similar and also awesome.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, you could say I've heard of them, since they're good friends of mine. Seems like half of Northern Virginia has been in TTD, including, briefly, Crooks! :lol:

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Yep, TTD are really cool guys.

First video was cool, too. Though I'd much rather just listen to them than watch them haha.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
This is awesome. :yesway:

This mix will be critiqued TO DEATH. :lol:
I was watching the video and was thinking the same thing, especially when the two guitarists had their little eight-bar intro solos-- seemingly there to highlight just how well the tones fit together :lol:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hm, according to metal archives, the original vocalist/guitarist taught Andy Sneap how to play guitar. Kinda makes sense to have Andy in there, in a way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts