Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I think I joined about two years ago and never got around to posting anything despite reading the forum everyday... I used to post at ss.org but... well... you know :ugh:

I'm a life long bedroom guitarist, I've been playing for about 18 years and somehow I'm still rubbish at it :rofl:

I'm mostly into classic rock and metal like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Dokken, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse etc. I also like rock and roll and rockabilly stuff; I'm a huge Brian Setzer fan! Oh and I have a strange obsession with Korean pop groups :nuts:

Hmm what else... I love zombie movies, ladies in various states of undress, and have become a grumpy middle aged man at the grand old age of 28!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Hello! I think I joined about two years ago and never got around to posting anything despite reading the forum everyday... I used to post at ss.org but... well... you know :ugh:

I'm a life long bedroom guitarist, I've been playing for about 18 years and somehow I'm still rubbish at it :rofl:

I'm mostly into classic rock and metal like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Dokken, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse etc. I also like rock and roll and rockabilly stuff; I'm a huge Brian Setzer fan! Oh and I have a strange obsession with Korean pop groups :nuts:

Hmm what else... I love zombie movies, ladies in various states of undress, and have become a grumpy middle aged man at the grand old age of 28!
Sounds like you will fit in splendidly. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts