Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Just thought I'd post an introduction. I've been lurking here for a while now, and the more I do, the less I've been participating at a certain "other" forum. I think I can really get used to the atmosphere here, and look forward to learning and having fun here. I'll probably still participate "over there" since I have like 1600 posts, but I'll probably be spending most of my time in this neck of the woods. There is just too much misinformation from little kids run amock on most other boards. I have a different username here too, so it'll be a bit of a clean start.

Joey

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
FOR THE GREATER GOOD

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll probably still participate "over there" since I have like 1600 posts, but I'll probably be spending most of my time in this neck of the woods. There is just too much misinformation from little kids run amock on most other boards. I have a different username here too, so it'll be a bit of a clean start.

Joey
:partyhat:
Hello!
Just joined myself. I'm in the same boat. A bit too many non-guitar related posts dealing with teenage anxiety and stuff in some other boards (Like you, I won't mention specific sites, as I don't want to offend anyone, and I still intend to post on them as I like a lot of the guys there).

Anyway, cheers for a new start dude.

Hans

1 - 20 of 23 Posts