Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...

My name's Wade and I have solo project called Limit's End. Its along the lines of progressive/melodic metal. So, if you like that sort of thing I have a free album for download and a place to preview my songs before hand. Looking forward to getting involved in this forum. I see it as a great way to share music and videos and knowledge.

Wade

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey... thanks for the 'welcome'

Site won't let me post links so I'll just do this - go to soundcloud.com and look for Limit's End.
I'm eager to share with everyone. Will be active in this forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard. Just joined on Facebook too.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Hey... thanks for the 'welcome'

Site won't let me post links so I'll just do this - go to soundcloud.com and look for Limit's End.
I'm eager to share with everyone. Will be active in this forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard. Just joined on Facebook too.
New members can't post links for the first day. There were too many people joining just to spam their music or company.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh its alright... of course, who doesn't want to spam. Everyone wants to get their music heard.

Looking forward to meeting the other Quebecers on here. Although, I'm an American trying to become a Quebecer and I'm almost there! Yes, yes... exciting times indeed!

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Oh its alright... of course, who doesn't want to spam. Everyone wants to get their music heard.

Looking forward to meeting the other Quebecers on here. Although, I'm an American trying to become a Quebecer and I'm almost there! Yes, yes... exciting times indeed!
I'm a transplant from Ottawa to Montreal, and my wife, from Wisconsin, became a Canadian resident last year. :welcome:

What made you choose Trois Rivieres as your place of settlement?

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts