Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Tone Farm!

MESA/Boogie is excited to be joining Metal Guitarist! As a member of the community we look forward to the opportunity to join the discussion, answer questions, hear your comments, and offer support in any way relevant.

Besides here on the board, you can always contact us directly, by phone or email, for any customer service needs: Mesa/Boogie

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Oh snap!

:wavey:

BTW, are you one person at MB, or a group? Can we call you a name, or just, "Dear Mesa/Boogie..."?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Welcome!

I love my F-30!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh snap!

:wavey:

BTW, are you one person at MB, or a group? Can we call you a name, or just, "Dear Mesa/Boogie..."?
My name is Garey and I will be the one posting the majority of the time. Tien may post on occasion as well - he's been here 20 years and is a wealth of information. Thanks!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
If I may ask the first of many questions...

Any chance that the Mark IIC+ model will be on a different channel than the Mark IV mode in the next version of the Mark series?

As a shred/modern metal guy, the IIC+ and IV are pretty much all I use, and being able to EQ the amp differently for each one and toggle between them on the footswitch would be glorious.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
My name is Garey and I will be the one posting the majority of the time. Tien may post on occasion as well - he's been here 20 years and is a wealth of information. Thanks!
Very cool. I only ask because a large majority of us know each other by first name before username. We have a slightly different vibe than most forums, which I hope you guys will enjoy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Chris, There's no plans for that at the time - but I'll certainly pass along your comments! Thanks for the warm welcome!

:yesway:

Very cool. I only ask because a large majority of us know each other by first name before username. We have a slightly different vibe than most forums, which I hope you guys will enjoy.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Any chance of a Mini Mark to follow up on the Mini Recto?

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
It's really cool to see more manufacturers join here. Welcome, and here's to hoping you stick around and stay active.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wishes? How about a Lonestar clean, Recto rhythm, and a Mark lead, in one head? :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Hey, welcome to the boards! Your very existence as a firm has cost me VERY large amounts of money over the years, as I've gone through a Subway 44, a Nomad 45, a Rectoverb, and now a Roadster halfstack. Shitty cell phone picture:

I absolutely love this thing (the guitar isn't bad, either), and about the only thing that could tempt me away would be another Mesa.

I'm with Chris on the Mark-V; the channels are arranged now by gain level, it seems to me, which probably is a necessity from a design standpoint, but for me arranging them by function would make more sense - I've always thought of the IV as one of the best lead sounds I've ever heard (thankfully, my Roadster actually gets surprisingly close), so I'd LOVE to have the IV mode on a separate channel from IIC+ or Extreme, to be able to footswitch to that as a solo tone. Duplicating IV on Channel 2 and 3 would make the Mark-V a more flexible amp, I think.

Anyway, man, glad to have you on the boards! :metal:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts