Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone? I'm new here so I figured I would introduce my self since I see myself being on this forum alot.

My name is Jamie and I currenty live in the Buffalo NY area which is pretty much a ghost town right now and smells kinda' weird most of the time!!! I picked up the guitar from my father, who can't really play any more because of Multiple Sclerosis, and it's been part of my lifestyle ever since. I am married with three kids (none of which are even remotely interested in playing) and I fix TVs for a living... exciting I know!!! I can't really think of anything else right now, I'll try to get some pics of my guitars on here soon but other then that everyone have a good day and peace.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
is just really nice.
1,680 Posts
Hey Jaime! I guess I'll introduce myself here too...so I'm also from Buffalo and worked with Jaime for two years. My name is Adam, and I actually bought my guitar from Jaime. So I figure this is a good place to introduce myself. I've been lurking for the past many months, so I decided to actually start an account now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts